jeudi 15 septembre 2011

When the system slips the ases of the people who worked in child welfare

When the system slips the ases of the people who worked in child welfare

by Emeric Lorentz, Friday, September 16, 2011, 03: 46

Your article was created.

When the system slips the ases of the people who worked in child welfare

Here is the story of a mother abused by the system:



patfalc: children: or is the JUSTICE?



I am an academic and daughter of a mother who home for children. I have seen many children placed abusively with my mother. She admitted even me to several surprise be shocked by the causes of the investment. Educators often denigrates the true parents and try caser the links between children and parents. But he must understand that children are a true wealth of money in France a business! an average of 9000 euros per month and per child (family welcomes affects only 1000 euros all included) or will the rest? the social workers and other educators

For my part I have had two children. I decided not to work some time to enjoy my children because for the loved I both studied and work while he was small and I only saw it grow. while I have just given birth to my second I received a mail from the protection of the child for a report. I call stupor and here is me dis il y has an anonymous reporting for children was born! We don't want say me more and one appointment is made for the following month. Never in my life I've depressed and I fell down. How can we considered that a child in the womb of his mother is in danger! I don't smoke I do boie not I do me drugs not! I have a life saine§§§ I call my mother crying it say me not me to do. I had 2 go to the PMI a home. Cause one called anonymous as what I have a heavyweight at home. Fear and my dog is a love I RID me of him and informs them there they come to me. I felt this as a violation of my privacy. I also had a purebred cat. The pose me a question that I would never understand: "the cat goes you it in the cradle of your baby?"

He decides to join the kindergarten of my son and the Director take my defence but that my son have a difficulty of language embêtes so it make a commission without me and I have never had new.

Unfortunately after 1 year I decided to work and to have not the taste of my companion. I find therefore a position in another city and her request to ask a mutation. He refused and I decide to him given a delay of one year before leaving with the children. Knowing that never it will have the custody of the children because my work is better paid with fixed schedules it decides to smear me with the social services that it has the opportunity to see the zeal. So for 6 months he went regularly to make reports. And one day I asked him to take the small in his pediatrician for a cold and he removes it. It had only 18 months and still tétait. I entreat it to not do it. I called the police who at the beginning and on my side and propose of the reasoned but after him spoke the police tell me that they are entitled to take his daughter and me I must take a lawyer and wait that it gives me a visit publicized!

I leave in tears as a mad in the streets and I'm going in with her mother. My parents do not live in the same city that I am only. A neighbour that I do not know to pité me and takes me. arrived labas I find front of the House. My daughter asleep behind. I entreat of lowered e glass the I put my hands for not that it starts with my life. I begged him pending hours crying its families are arrived as reinforcements and have say atrocity on me that I am dangerous that I have a farm cat (actually my cat had 5 kittens) as what I do I take care not my daughter that he was (has whether he worked 7 h 13 and 16 h to 19 h!) I arrive has asked that we go to discuss. My smart remains in his Grandma (I let my daughter sleep in my beautiful mother a week end on two).

I turn therefore take the afternoon to the supplier to tell him that I understood that I would not work and I wanted to just care of him and children. It accepts that the small returned see his brother (another marriage and I guard) so also to the breast. Therefore, I try to save time. I the convinces to stay dinner. And while he takes a shower I called the police and I their said he will try to start with and if I can prevent this. the it tell me that it is not.

I found myself only I again begged him to not leave because it was cold he accepted on condition that I sleep with him. I have been violated by my own husband. He saw me crying and it has not prevented him from making fun.

The next morning my mother just emergency seeing my state she asked him to let me leave the week end he accepts by shame. I have fled with my parents with the maximum of paper quietly. Monday I told him that I will not return. Quietly there complaint for removal (he is accepted but me they refused while he accompanied me to the train station) me I complained for rape.

In returned him take my affairs without children I discovered a letter from a judge who proposes an aemo. I do suspect nothing. After my departure it will see an Assistant of the ase I believe and the investigation and passed to the protection of the child. I am contacted by a contemptuous person who me a sentenced before even of me spoke. She speaks of facts. the repeat the saying that the term is not appropriate because in this case there is no fact of the facts but the charges and at the last new we are in a country of law. Eagerly she replied that she do not know the definition of the word "done".

I therefore consult the record and the I find all the lies I discovered even before my departure and removal of my daughter Assistant has suggested to the judge to conduct an inquiry unless I know because it was the safety of my children.

My husband has withdrawn the charges but not dropped the Assistant decision-making. She was disappointed that I be out of reach because too far but while normally the records must be sent to the judge of my city (place or is children) Assistant requested has is that the record remains in it. The judge also wanted kept the folder and simply asked that an inquiry be made or I am and that the report be sent so that it can determine that this is unusual!

The periods of 3 months exceeded without my city social services does contacted me the judge relaunching a motion for 3 months.

I understood that the judge and Assistant had already decided the future of my children and that they wanted to keep "the affair" while my children were completely in another region. The fact that I was with my mother she same host family changed nothing in their relentlessness.

I lived the most horrendous 3 months of my life. The people accused me of being too protective and people allow you destroy and harm speak you.

Speak you as if you were the worst criminals.

I understood that in France was there was no justice in is the protection of children. And do not leave of speaking unknown destroy my children and decide their futures. I went abroad. I have the chance to be a binational. I did the second nationality to my children. They are now safe. Father regretted he did not think that its would take this magnitude. And seeing the blindness of the judge despite his withdrawal (the only "evidence" "was his word against mine") my argued in my departure.

It's been two years. Two years or I only returned to once only France. I have had malaise in seeing French soil in the window. It's official I have hated the France and in particular this blind institution which sweeps indiscriminately the innocent children to their family. It mocks the country or there is trafficking of children, but France there is a beautiful child trafficking carried out by the General Council. 180 000 children placed for an average expenditure of the State of 9000 euros per month or 1 billion EUR 620 million per month or loan of EUR 20 billion per year... This money is paid to the Regional Council.

Finally the greatest abuse that can be imposed has a child is to pull him to his family.

Voila is which happens when one gives too much power to small people



-------------------------



Personally having worked in the social assistance to childhood I can confirm that I have found abusive situations.

Educators are poorly trained and are often not aware of their inner ideal family...and standards are just too perfect...

they overlap with those who know what it takes by the child... What is very pretentious...claiming to guide the education of the children to their sauce and with a kind of any power of the arguments and the panic... which is that no one takes back to analyze the arguments...

Of course some educators are very well but it's true that some others have questionable processes and that training does not prepare to work on oneself and maturity necessary for this type of decision...They confuse a notice necessarily subjective and tainted with their personal and family history with a truth... While life is to do with parents that are...and that the CSO solution is by far the worst for the child because it creates no links... precisely...statistically the children of the ESA do perform not...

In any case everything should be done to maintain the child in his family except child abuse was physical or psychological, true risk of danger there or sometimes curiously ESA recedes

http://forums.france2.fr/forumtouteunehistoire/Toute-une-Histoire/abusivement-enfants-parents-sujet_16624_2.htm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

info Benjamin et de son fils Aureo (sefca puteaux solidaire du papa)

Cédric Fleurigeon http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=264268448591 Nous demandons à tous pendant une journée, le samedi 30 janvier 2010 de changer la photo de votre profil par celle de Benjamin et de son fils Aureo Il serait bon de voir fleurir cette photo sur la toile que se soit sur Facebook, MySpace, MSN ainsi que sur tous les méd