vendredi 9 septembre 2011

Forum-Anti - psychiatry .com


Forum-Anti - psychiatry .com

Here is a new site (FAP Forum Anti Psychiatrie)http://forum-anti-psychiatrie.com/ to be able to converse freely on the crimes and abuses of Psychiatry.)
This site has existed for several years but I've revamped it to make it more attractive to readers.
Webmaster of the site "Psychiatry us lies" I wanted to offer you a space where you could express to you and with the help of a doctor I answer you in a more precise manner.

This site is for you then take the opportunity.

The Webmaster

Example of comment:

Hello.

First of all, thank you for your site. Indeed, I saw over the horizon.

I am followed in Psychiatry (CMP) for 7 years. I have been hospitalized in January 2004 at the request of a third party (my parents). I have had what is called a delirious puff, but I was neither dangerous to myself or to others. It was a kind of parenthesis (after an evening watered, and who knows what he put in the lenses).
I have not suffered ill-treatment (contrary to the views of some evidence) apart from a bite, and of course the overdose of drugs that have made me apathetic during this stay.

For what have I been locked? Have I committed a crime? I am very pleased that you declare the omnipotence of psychiatrists. Now 7 years that I am under treatment (of zyprexa earning me a significant weight gain that I managed to lose since). I have more delusional thoughts actually, but I am very isolated.
I lost my friends from childhood, I have morbid ideas (I had the impression to be sentenced in psychiatry to life). Let's assume that I stop my treatment or that I no longer go to visits, there is this threat, that of redoing me lock up, in the worst conditions as the previous. Today, I want to die to escape to psychiatry. I was already a fragile girl before my treatment, but I think objectively that it only helped me in any way. Why use this radical method?

Is there therefore no alternative? Psychiatry or death. I would also like to denounce the psychiatric institutions. I had some echoes of ESAT (establishment and Service of assistance by labour) catastrophic, which monitors threatened, and handling patients. We are also treated as inferior by a psychiatric team where different professions are grouped in these centres. They can afford poorly speak us or threaten us pretext they "mental."
80% of people diagnosed with psychiatric problems are referred to with ESAT. What is grouping people problems (different and sometimes caused and amplified by psychotropic drugs) is really the solution?

Thank you for reading me and to offer hope, freedom, a fundamental right.

Hope that we will be many to owe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

info Benjamin et de son fils Aureo (sefca puteaux solidaire du papa)

Cédric Fleurigeon http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=264268448591 Nous demandons à tous pendant une journée, le samedi 30 janvier 2010 de changer la photo de votre profil par celle de Benjamin et de son fils Aureo Il serait bon de voir fleurir cette photo sur la toile que se soit sur Facebook, MySpace, MSN ainsi que sur tous les méd