jeudi 15 septembre 2011

China A 77-year-old woman uncovered in protest against the demolition of his house




China A 77-year-old woman uncovered in protest against the demolition of his house
CHINA
A 77-year-old woman uncovered in protest against the demolition of his house
videoChineexpulsionimmobilierjustice.





Kneeling nude in a Shanghai Court, Zhuang Jinghui, doctor of 77 years, protests against the demolition of his house. The video of this desperate Act made Chinese Web tour. Zhuang Jinghui explains his gesture to FRANCE 24.

With the development of urban renewal programmes, forced evictions have become commonplace in China. Owners sometimes receive their notice of expulsion a few days prior to being cast out of their homes. Proposed offsets are well below the market price.

Undress in broad daylight in protest may seem extreme, other aggrieved owners went much further. A woman in Beijing is funding last June. She survived his injuries but it is now disfigured. Last year, a man is dead after to have him also slain. Others were even killed after wanted résisterlors of their expulsion.

This is the second time that Zhuang Jinghui clothes before the tribunal of Pudong, a chic district of Shanghai. But this is the first time that his act of protest is filmed.

"I am not mad, I'm desperate"



When I took my retirement in 1992, I changed a part of my house in clinic. My son has also opened a store in another part of my house. In 2002, the Government decided to renovate our neighbourhood. I have long hesitated before signing a contract of sale. But I have erred, I have not received the level of compensation promised by the Chinese authorities. I filed a complaint to the tribunal that I lost. But I decided to continue to beat me.

In 2004, they sent people enter my house. I was not there that day there, my only sister was present. Two hours after their intervention, I received a phone call. My sister was dead. I was shocked. I checked the autopsy report: it was written that my sister had been taken to hospital after to be vanished, but she died before receiving care. They said that my sister was already very ill while I know that it was in perfect health.

In 2008, despite all my legal proceedings, they eventually demolish my house. And during the demolition, I have been locked three days in a hotel. I was placed under surveillance 24 hours a day, even to the toilet. When they released me, they gave me 200 yuan [22 euros].



"The police following me around, I'm a little afraid"

The Court has forced me to engage me in a process of conciliation with the Centre for the reserve land of Pudong, responsible for the demolition of my house. I am angry about this conciliation. The centre has promised to give me 5 000 yuan each month [566 EUR] until they resettle me. If they did not respect this agreement, they were supposed to pay a fine. More savings with, I had to accept this agreement. Initially, they gave me the money promised, but after a few months, the payments have stopped. I am told I have to be patient but nothing happens. Justice remains indifferent to my fate.

WARNING: ATTENTION: this video contains images that may offend.



Video posted on Youtube by canyureport.


Three weeks ago, I myself am denuded then kneeling before the tribunal of Pudong for half an hour. They said that I was crazy, they threatened intern me. But I am not mad, I am desperate. The only thing which supports me it is the hope of relief. During all these years where I had to beat me against the courts, I have often had to biscuits for breakfast.

Officials came home last week. They told me that I had become famous on the Internet. I told them that I did not know who was the author of the video. They respondent me the order not to get out and said me that the tribunal was considering my case. They asked me to go to court this week. The police following me around, I'm a little afraid. But I am also angry. My sister died, my house was confiscated and now I am old. "But with the law books that I've read in recent years, I can continue fighting."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

info Benjamin et de son fils Aureo (sefca puteaux solidaire du papa)

Cédric Fleurigeon http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=264268448591 Nous demandons à tous pendant une journée, le samedi 30 janvier 2010 de changer la photo de votre profil par celle de Benjamin et de son fils Aureo Il serait bon de voir fleurir cette photo sur la toile que se soit sur Facebook, MySpace, MSN ainsi que sur tous les méd