dimanche 11 mai 2014

A former magistrate beaten by his ex-wife (ITT 7 days) is deprived of her daughter (Non Representation of the child 23 complaints)

A former magistrate beaten by his ex-wife (ITT 7 days) is deprived of her daughter (Non Representation of the child 23 complaints)
 
 
 
 
FAMILY & _DROITS_DES_ENFANTS
 
Maltraitance_psychologique - Child-hostage / child-soldier http://affairesfamiliales.wordpress.com
 
A former magistrate beaten by his ex-wife (ITT 7 days) is deprived of her daughter (Non Representation of the child 23 complaints)
 
I am former magistrate and finds the inability of family justice to justice.
 
"I think I'll definitively abandon and let justice do nothing... This is what she knows how to do best.
 
 
"Some dates:
 
•12 May 2010: I'm out like crazy, delusional, dangerous (Ms - former Director of IFSI [hospital] - wants to live a new life) to the JAJ
•21 May 2010: recruitment [Alienation]
•21 June 2010: order forbidding me to see my daughter "the mental state of Mr. X is at the centre of the debate..." wrote the JAF [Judge family] in his motivation. I no longer see my daughter only every 15 days in a high profile centre. My ex-wife writes to me "I punished you..."
•6 April 2011: without that I ask after investigations, expertises, the jaf discards and gives me a free DVH [access and hosting] (I live in 300 m of my daughter),
•30 May 2011: Ms. makes me notify judgment by way of huissier.je respects the judgment and am assaulted repeatedly introducing me at Mme. to take my daughter as required me by the judgment.
 
 
 
25,000 complaints for NRE (+ 45% over 10 years)
 
• January 6, 2012: Madam attacked me in the street in front of witnesses I finish bloodied and swollen at the Hospital (7 days of ITT). Since no result on this complaint.
Nothing on the 23 complaints for NRE [Non Representation of the child], I continue to introduce myself as the judgment required me... I have more reviewed my daughter (age 14)
I think I'll definitively abandon and let justice do nothing... This is what she knows best
I am former magistrate and finds the inability of family justice to justice.
€5200 of do lawyers for nothing...This happens in Marseille. » (...) source

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

info Benjamin et de son fils Aureo (sefca puteaux solidaire du papa)

Cédric Fleurigeon http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=264268448591 Nous demandons à tous pendant une journée, le samedi 30 janvier 2010 de changer la photo de votre profil par celle de Benjamin et de son fils Aureo Il serait bon de voir fleurir cette photo sur la toile que se soit sur Facebook, MySpace, MSN ainsi que sur tous les méd