samedi 7 janvier 2012

PAMIERS. A mother fights to see her children



PAMIERS. A mother fights to see her enfantsTina, a desperate mother; Alexandra, Republic square, where it won the songs "the podium of the stars" competition in 2005 with his brother Mathias. Both had even recorded a cd in homage to their father that they know not. / Ph the Mangone: a family in the chaotic route, whose three children have more right to see their mother. Yet fighting to regain its rights.His face is known to all Pamiers. And for good reason. Invested in local life, first through the "young café", and then to his shop "Point bar", she also taught English in various institutions of the city, part - and won - the last competition of flower shop Windows. It is called Tina. But today, when discusses it the street "I am asked where are my children…". ».It all started eight months ago. The initiation of a process that will lead, Pierre-Jean, 10 years, Mathias, 14 years and Alexandra, 17 years to be prohibited with their mother. "I was going well," says Alexandra." Then I I am entrusted to a person of my entourage who I thought could be trusted. But she warned services bankruptcies "There, too late. Services are involved, and neither the mother nor children can act. The two largest whose father lives in the United States are placed in foster care, early returns with his father, Massat.Il must be said that the family situation is complex. In distress, Tina and her children were asking to help out. "My teens were particularly difficult, on several occasions, I asked to have a mediator." "But never it has responded to my appeals for help," insists Tina. The system packs, and social services are trying to protect at all costs the children. "But more social workers dug a ditch between us than anything else," Alexandra, now lucid on the situation analysis. For its part, Tina denounces the fact that among what is blamed, "neglect and abuse", "nothing has been proved, nothing has been verified. Indeed, I would like to provision any psychiatric expertise or other… "In this story, which goes far beyond the family conflict, children are tossed between various"clans", and are struggling to find a balance. Alexandra, the older, posted a video on the internet site Youtube (*), a few months ago, spilling his emotions in a poetic and sensitive manner. The first step towards an attempt to calm tensions. "I've been thinking, writing, drawing, to try to keep myself, and not be in a camp or another.". Many people tell me their versions of the facts: the father of my half-brother Pierre-Jean, my grandmother, my tante… I listen, but it does not mean that I accept. "At 17, his chaotic family route will have had the merit of making it particularly mature. "Even if there were difficult moments, I am proud of education that my mother gave me." And today I ask only one thing: be well, with my brother, Mathias. "And to"be well", navigate to a foster home to another is not necessarily the best solution. Alexandra will have to wait another year, for the majority, have other options as this. Mathias is instead in a phase of rejection and anger. As the youngest, "his father recovered it, and as a man who is known, sometimes for its purposes, and especially to make me go for what I am not", provides Tina, who said "destined". But beyond the rumors, innuendo, and abuse of power from each and the other, it has only a single wish to do in the beginning of the year: "retrieve my rights of mother".(*) "I have no major regrets", posted by "loualexrainbow" on youtube.fr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

info Benjamin et de son fils Aureo (sefca puteaux solidaire du papa)

Cédric Fleurigeon http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=264268448591 Nous demandons à tous pendant une journée, le samedi 30 janvier 2010 de changer la photo de votre profil par celle de Benjamin et de son fils Aureo Il serait bon de voir fleurir cette photo sur la toile que se soit sur Facebook, MySpace, MSN ainsi que sur tous les méd