vendredi 25 mai 2012

Christophe Grébert supportCase of the UMP of Puteaux housing: I am summoned by a judge of

Case of the UMP of Puteaux housing: I am summoned by a judge of Nanterre
I am called on 5 June in the Richard Bernard judge at the Court of Nanterre for a new indictment in the case of the housing of the spouses Bailly - the Bars in the residence of students in Puteaux, one of the components of the UMP of Puteaux housing scandal. I found on MonPuteaux that the Director of Office of the Mayor UMP of Puteaux and her husband, former Commissioner of police of Puteaux, occupied a dupleix of 200 m2 in this residence meant to accommodate only students or apprentices. They pay a rent well below the market price: less than 5 euros m2! During my visit to the residence, I was assaulted by the husband of the principal contributor to Joëlle Ceccaldi-Raynaud Mayor: David the Bars pushed me and threatened. I told what had happened on my twitter account and my site MonPuteaux. Since then, this officer multiplies the complaints against me. In this new complaint, he accuses me of infringement upon his honour and reputation. He also stated that I have insulted him and that I have tried to enter his home by force (sic). You see me fight me with a police Commissioner in an attempt to return home? If it had really been the case, I would probably not out in a beautiful state of this visit! I consider as very serious on the part of an officer of the judicial police to make false statements. This is what I will say to the Judge Richard Bernard. It seems that David Le Bars and his wife Marie-Aude Bailly have filed further complaints against me. I just hope that my voice of citizen will have as much weight to the judiciary as a police Commissioner. I am told that I am delusional. Finally, I note that this invitation for my implementation review falls 5 days before the first round of the legislative elections. If I had been a candidate in this election, you imagine as this would have been operated by the current municipal majority of Puteaux. Christophe Grébert

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

info Benjamin et de son fils Aureo (sefca puteaux solidaire du papa)

Cédric Fleurigeon http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=264268448591 Nous demandons à tous pendant une journée, le samedi 30 janvier 2010 de changer la photo de votre profil par celle de Benjamin et de son fils Aureo Il serait bon de voir fleurir cette photo sur la toile que se soit sur Facebook, MySpace, MSN ainsi que sur tous les méd