samedi 14 avril 2012

Coup de gueule

Coup de gueule



This is how we condemn in the 92, an Advisor Municipal de Puteaux journalist who performed her work of elected

April 14, 2012 by lagazettedeputeaux. Change



Puteaux housing scandal: MonPuteaux sentenced to 1,500 euros for writing the truth

Source: monputeaux .com








The Parisien in its edition of Hauts-de-Seine announced this morning that I've been sentenced to 1,500 euros by the Court in Nanterre for violating the privacy of Marie - Aude Bailly - Le Bars, the Director of cabinet of the Mayor UMP of Puteaux, and her husband, David Le Bars, former Commissioner of Puteaux.



In an article published in November 2011 on MonPuteaux, I found that they occupy 200 m2 in the residence in principle intended for students and apprentices to the commune for a monthly fee of 1,000 euros. The price of the m2 applied to the students and apprentices is also applied them.



The tribunal considers that I would not have the make public this information. He also ordered that I delete this article and that I also clears my site any reference to spouses the bar and putéolien housing.



Yet:



1 / 200 M2 to the housing of students and apprentices are diverted from their destination, while placements students lack housing.



2 / A close couple of the UMP Mayor is housed by the city for rent 3-4 times less than the market price. This represents profits - in rent income - for the coffers of the municipality of at least 30,000 euros a year.



3 / This also represents a loss of income for the Treasury: this benefit in kind represents about 100,000 euros over the past 3 fiscal years.



I do not understand that justice condemned me for revealing this and ordered the censorship of this information. This is why I intend to appeal this judgment.

Convicted for telling the truth, I might other convictions, because I count well continue to tell the truth on municipal management of Puteaux, despite the judicial harassment of the Mayor and his diseast who have so so much to citizens.

Christophe Grébert



PS: I have not the judgment of Nanterre. I will put the online as soon as I have it.



EVERYTHING about this process of BRIDEGROOM BAILLY - the BARS (I cannot prevent anyone from relaying or even to reproduce the content of these articles that justice is that I erase.) (I can only say that I will not trial to those who do so)



IF THIS JUDGMENT YOU SHOCKED, JOIN MY SUPPORT COMMITTEE



They speak:



-Parisdepeches.fr,

-Neoprofs,

-Tchesssss,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

info Benjamin et de son fils Aureo (sefca puteaux solidaire du papa)

Cédric Fleurigeon http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=264268448591 Nous demandons à tous pendant une journée, le samedi 30 janvier 2010 de changer la photo de votre profil par celle de Benjamin et de son fils Aureo Il serait bon de voir fleurir cette photo sur la toile que se soit sur Facebook, MySpace, MSN ainsi que sur tous les méd