jeudi 20 juin 2013

The son of Mrs Taubira in prison for murder
Category: Christiane Taubira, JUSTICE1 comment
 008
Letter from a mother to another mother - history true.
> > > >
> > > > Dear Mrs TAUBIRA,
> > > >
> > > > I saw your strong protest before the television cameras against the transfer of your son of Lyon prison in Mulhouse jail.
> > > > I heard you complain about the distance now between you and your son and the difficulties you have to move to visit.
I also saw all the media coverage made by the journalists and reporters on the other mothers in the same situation as you and which are defended by various organizations for the defence of human rights, etc.
> > > > I too am a mother and I understand your protests and your dissatisfaction.
> > > > I want to join your fight because, as you will see, there is also a great distance that separates me from my son.
> > > > I work but earns little and I have the same financial difficulties to visit.
> > > >
> > > > With lots of sacrifices, I can visit him that Sunday because I'm working every day of the week and also on Saturday and I have also other family obligations with my other children.
> > > >
> > > > In case you have not yet understood, I am the mother of the young that your son has murdered cruelly in the service station where he worked at night in order to pay for his studies and help her family. I'll go visit him next Sunday. While you take your son in your arms and you kiss him, me I will table some flowers on his modest grave in the cemetery of the city.
Oh, I forgot. You can be assured, the State undertakes to withdraw part of my meager income to pay the new mattress of your son because he burned the 2 previous in the prison where he is serving his sentence for the heinous crime he committed. Finally, as mother, I asked everyone to move my mail, so intimate that it is.
Thus we can maybe stop this reversal of human values.
Human rights should be applied to straight men!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

info Benjamin et de son fils Aureo (sefca puteaux solidaire du papa)

Cédric Fleurigeon http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=264268448591 Nous demandons à tous pendant une journée, le samedi 30 janvier 2010 de changer la photo de votre profil par celle de Benjamin et de son fils Aureo Il serait bon de voir fleurir cette photo sur la toile que se soit sur Facebook, MySpace, MSN ainsi que sur tous les méd