jeudi 31 janvier 2013



so a little girl kind of hospital to finally live
My name is Cindy, I had a probe to my birth to eat because I did a surprise to my parents, I was only 1 kg980. But the hospital has done multiple nonsense, as to prevent mother to breastfeed me or give me his milk to the syringe gently, and I kept my probe 2 years, until that I tear it off and as the nurse do m...e provide the, I wanted to eat me, my parents said to the doctor without success. We had confidence, I entered at St Luke's Hospital for my withdrawal in September 2010, to this day I do still not returned home. 4 Years and a half I need me my parents. They even separated both it's hard this story, and it repays them not even travel to go see me, 2 hour drive for 1 h 30 visit once a week. And it takes advantage of their past disputes to keep me there down alone.
I'm tiny with little weight, but I could not significantly increase with a probe, and after I learned to eat, now I know. But I have no benchmarks, no House, are denying me of MOM's love, yet I am in good health, but for how long? I magnified still not much, but I'm in the form of a visible way, even if they suspect a russel silver syndrome while all genetic testing were good, do need me my mother to me to grow, of love, and that they want to understand it. Me is just what I want it to go home and live with my same parents. But the people who have power over my life abuse. I beg you, help me to find one for me, my parents, my siblings, help me to live finally. So I spend most my life alone in the hospital. The little that I was at home with my sensor it was well spent, but I know that the hospital, help me to review the House, I do not want to die for that small fires and in the silence, I want to live. I want Mommy, I want to Dad, and I have the right. Thank you to sign all so I get home, thanks to inform press and media and everything human that can help me stay not deaf and a slow murder accomplices, move, come show.
Cindy, thank you.
To sign you can also call MOM or come to the mother house.
0032 472836903
75 B rue neuve Chaussée, 7600 Péruwelz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

info Benjamin et de son fils Aureo (sefca puteaux solidaire du papa)

Cédric Fleurigeon http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=264268448591 Nous demandons à tous pendant une journée, le samedi 30 janvier 2010 de changer la photo de votre profil par celle de Benjamin et de son fils Aureo Il serait bon de voir fleurir cette photo sur la toile que se soit sur Facebook, MySpace, MSN ainsi que sur tous les méd