samedi 18 février 2012

Whitney Houston












Tomorrow, at daybreak...

Tomorrow, at daybreak, at a time where whitens the campaign,

I leave. You see, I know that you expect.

I'll go through the forest, I'll go by the mountain.

I will then stay away from you longer.



I'll walk the eyes fixed on my thoughts,

Nothing see outside without hearing any sound,

Alone, unknown, curved back, hands crossed,.

Sad, and the day for me will be as the night.



I
â did or the gold of the evening falls,

Neither the sails in the distance down to Harfleur,

And when I arrive, I will put on your grave

A bouquet of green Holly and Heather in flower.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

info Benjamin et de son fils Aureo (sefca puteaux solidaire du papa)

Cédric Fleurigeon http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=264268448591 Nous demandons à tous pendant une journée, le samedi 30 janvier 2010 de changer la photo de votre profil par celle de Benjamin et de son fils Aureo Il serait bon de voir fleurir cette photo sur la toile que se soit sur Facebook, MySpace, MSN ainsi que sur tous les méd