mercredi 22 février 2012

CHRONICLE OF AFTER STRIKE 18/02/2012

CHRONICLE OF AFTER STRIKE 18/02/2012



632ème day without my daughter. Section dedicated to Emilie, anonymous support, who knows what lives Nina.

Following a preliminary interview with a psychologist of the gateway, we set a meeting date with my daughter on March 10, 2012, in 21 days. 21 days in addition to 632 days during which I did not kiss my daughter. Meeting set pending the findings of the judge (the lawyers made their records on February 6, the courts are congested... the same refrain since almost two years). A this psychologist, I asked many questions: can I come with big doudou and the small doudou? Bring photos of his family waiting for him? Books? Can I kiss him? The porter on my knees? Of course, she replied, you are his father, and justice is no charges against you!

These two years of separation are surreal, like situation.... Ask if I can kiss my daughter! Both this meeting seems to me a dream, an illusion. My daughter in my arms March 10... I fostered with me a big bag of mountain, with inside, great doudou, small doudou, photos (of Grandma and Grandpa and family), books... and my successful kisses.



You who support me since all this time, you will share somewhere this meeting with us. Nina will be raised, 6 years in May. Thank you all and to you all, the outcome is close.



Maybe my daughter will tell me, as two years ago, as each time after a few days of separation (alternating guard):

-Daddy, I'm glad to see you, you have missed me, I love you.



Perhaps boudera me. Parental alienation, conflict of loyalties... Who knows?



Either way, I will be patient and attentive. Tomorrow we expected. Combat was difficult, but for your face of child, for your smile, to your fears, for your questions, for the happiness to see you resume your scooter... It will turn the page, on change of book. It will write our lives, it will write our history. Yes it will be another book, another life. A soon my daughter, Nina soon, my child loved.

http://lepapadenina.over-blog.com/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

info Benjamin et de son fils Aureo (sefca puteaux solidaire du papa)

Cédric Fleurigeon http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=264268448591 Nous demandons à tous pendant une journée, le samedi 30 janvier 2010 de changer la photo de votre profil par celle de Benjamin et de son fils Aureo Il serait bon de voir fleurir cette photo sur la toile que se soit sur Facebook, MySpace, MSN ainsi que sur tous les méd